VP, Capital Markets
Tyler Kepler is Vice President of capital markets at BUILD, where he is active in the analysis, financing, execution and sourcing of development and investment opportunities.
Prior to joining BUILD, Tyler worked for Alcentra Ltd., where he was a member of a team responsible for investing and managing a series of private equity funds with more than $500 million under management. During his tenure, he focused on evaluating, structuring, executing and monitoring private equity and junior capital investments in the business services, healthcare, defense and manufacturing industries. Tyler began his career in New York as an investment banking analyst at Merrill Lynch. While there, he worked on a range of financial and strategic transactions and advisory assignments, principally focusing on financial sponsor and M&A transactions.
- $120 million, equity/mezzanine: 308-unit multifamily/condo high-rise development (San Francisco)
- $60 million, equity/debt: 116-unit multifamily development (San Francisco)
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Member, NAIOP
- MBA, Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley
- Haas Achievement Award Scholarship, University of California, Berkeley
- Jon Reynolds Real Estate Scholarship, University of California, Berkeley
- Winning NAIOP Golden Shovel Challenge team member
- B.A., Middlebury College