Development Team Manager
Victoria Lehman is a Development Team Manager at BUILD, where he manages the entitlement and pre-construction process for BUILD projects, including maintaining project budgets and schedules, organizing community outreach, preparing and submitting entitlement-related applications, and managing consultant teams.
Victoria began her career at a boutique private equity firm in New York that invested in for-profit education schools. She worked directly with the COO to conduct financial and budget analysis, implementing strategic initiatives, and project management to ensure regulatory compliance. Prior to joining BUILD, she worked at a luxury prefab home company, Blu Homes, as a market development manager where she managed the inside sales team and all marketing efforts.
Originally from Connecticut, Victoria now lives in San Francisco. She enjoys road biking, running, and catching ballet performances.
- Currently working on entitlements for India Basin, a 38 acre mixed-used, master planned development.
- Assisted with entitlements for 830 Eddy St. and 1532 Harrison St.
- Managed marketing for 650 Indiana Street.
- Programs Committee Member, ULI
- Board Member, Symphonix
- B.A., Urban Studies, Barnard College, Columbia University