Mark Hutter is Construction Manager at BUILD, where he oversees the firm’s construction activities. Mark works together with BUILD’s development team and consultants during the design process to ensure constructibility and financial feasibility.
Prior to joining BUILD, Mark was a Senior Manager at Allen Construction, a general contractor in Santa Barbara, CA.
With a passion for sustainable design and construction, Mark is dedicated to the delivery of high quality and responsible projects.
- O&M Dogpatch (San Francisco) – 116 Unit multifamily rental project. $62 million
- 1532 Harrison (San Francisco) – 136 unit multifamily rental project. $82 million
- Habitat for Humanity (Santa Barbara) – 10 unit multifamily affordable project.
- San Francisco Planning and Urban Research Association (SPUR)
- US Green Building council, LEED AP
- BA, Architecture and Environment