Financial Account Manager
Katherine manages financial accounting for BUILD’s active development projects. She keeps the books and is the project developer’s go-to person for payables, receivables, budget tracking, financials, reconciliations and tax preparations.
Katherine began her career in the accounting department of public relations and advertising firms in San Francisco. She took some personal time to raise her two children before starting her own bookkeeping and financial consulting business in 2005. With her business she has served a variety of clients in industries as diverse as design, real estate investment, and medicine. She joined BUILD in 2014 and has brought her expertise to the building development and entitlement arena.
- Girl Scouts of America, Troup Leader (10 years), Scout (lifelong)
- Miraloma Preschool, Treasurer
- Miraloma Elementary School, PTA Treasurer
- Certificate Personal Financial Planning, UC Berkeley
- B.A., Liberal Studies, San Francisco State University